No matter what type of industry you work in, it is very likely that you have some sort of compliance requirements. From federal, state and local regulations to industry-specific requirements, there is no shortage of regulation in the U.S. and abroad. Compliance with a variety of regulations can be a headache without the right solutions in place. But there is one thing that is universal – the data in question needs to be protected.
Regulatory compliance isn't limited to financial services and healthcare. There are a variety of regulations organizations may need to comply with, including:
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB or GLBA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Red Flags Rules
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
To meet regulatory compliance requirements, it's imperative to have a solution in place that not only captures various data types (email, IM, texts, social media posts, etc.), but also keeps it safe yet accessible. It may sound like a tall order, but a comprehensive archiving solution can achieve this without breaking a sweat.
See how Merge1 help you capture the necessary social data.